Thursday, September 15, 2016

Color Rush

On Thursday nights two NFL teams face off and they will be wearing the new color rush uniforms.  They are colorful jerseys that will try to promote these Thursday night games and increase jersey sales for all 32 teams in the NFL.  These jerseys might also increase t.v. ratings because people will want to see these cool and interesting uniforms.  My 5 favorite are the Patriots, Cardinals, Panthers, 49ers, and the Steelers.  These bright colored jerseys are going to make Thursday night games more interesting.

Personally I like these uniforms and I think they will look cool during the game too.  They will increase the t.v. ratings and the jersey sales will go up for the NFL because people are going to want to see these new jerseys and they are going to want to own one.  I like the idea of these jerseys because they will make the Thursday night games more interesting.  I look forward to seeing these jerseys on Thursday nights this year.  I believe these jerseys are going to help increase the income for the NFL and that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment